NOVAR Forum
Welcome to the NOVAR Forum!


Official Forum for all your NOVAR Needs!
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:19 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
VerizonGuy12
 
STRacer1973
 
RedViperGaming
 
Rovenami
 
Blake Camphausen
 
Chives5150
 
RandomClassic
 
vbooy57
 
Rykia_RKXK
 
FitzwaterAustralia59
 
Forum
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm

Share | 
 

 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VerizonGuy12
Adminstration
Adminstration
avatar

Posts : 763
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20

PostSubject: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 pm

The Silly Season for the Gamestop Truck Series for 2016. The series will be using the CWS15 mod for 2016.

Rookie Of the Year Cotenders:
16-Cory Lawyers
28-Devin Hamlin
67-James Robinson III
87-Kevin Paschal
93-Jake Baskinger
97-Percy Wright
98-Roman Rehall

Blue Devil Racing - Toyota
1 - Charles Smith
7 - Chris Dandios
11 - James Bell
17 - Mike Harper

OPIS Racing - Chevy
2 - Chris James
3 - Leslie Alli-Steward
4 - Kent Youso
8 - Brad Waltz

IS Racing - Dodge
5 - Greg Scottword
6 - Keenain Forester
9 - Allyson Kareteen
13 - John Huver
14 - Paul Johnson

Clarke Racing - Toyota
00 - Barien Lowden
09 - Kylie Rougers
10 - Brandon Clark
19 - Travis Johnson
91 - Shane Dalton

Busters Racing - Chevy
01 - Mark Lynnson - Papa Johns
06 - Boise Joanson - Dollar Tree

Silver Green Racing - Dodge
12 - Lucy Danson - Discount Tires
22 - Landy Heath - Alliance Trucking

Hallaway Autosports - Chevy
15 - Travis McDowell - Walmart
44 - Walter Hallaway
51 - Brent Callahoni - Sams Club

Howell-Wilson Racing - Chevy
16 - Cory Lawyers (R) - UPS
28 - Devin Hamlin (R)  - 3M
47 - Matthew Trott - NAPA

Ford Racing Devolpment - Ford
18 - Broden Lewis
32 - Greg Wilson
99 - Karl O'Simon

Temple Racing - Dodge
23 - Darren Gale - Havoline

Hales Autosports - Ford
33 - Louis Bohannon - Copart.com

Headik Motorsports - Toyota
38 - Tyler Park - TBD
55 - Blake Helma

W.Green Racing - Chevy
39 - TBD - Bojangles

Donnell Tango Racing - Chevy
52 - Blase Donnell - Menards
54 - Brian Donell - Menards

Whantly Motorsports - Ford
66 - TBD

Gold Streak Autosport - Toyota
67 - James Robinson III - Toyota care
87 - Kevin Pascal - Air Canada

Ramlenlynch Motorsports - Chevy
80 - Lucas Wykes

American Racing - Ford
81 - Daniel Voyles - NOS Energy

DM Racing - Chevy
89 - Ty Harper - Alaxta
90 - Branndon Claymore - Aflac
92 - Dustin Wilson - Farmers Insurance
93 - Jake Baskinger - TBD
94 - Carl Walters -

Blue Spear Motorsports - Ford
96 - TBD
97 - Percy Wright
98 - Roman Rehall

ENTREES LIKELY DROPPED AFTER THIS SEASON DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY
Webler Motorsports - Chevy
63 - Ryan Cobane
86 - Mikayla Krater - SUBWAY

KAB Racing Enterprises - Ford
20 - Keith Batson - Fram Filters
21 - Jermey Dube - Bigs Zesty Ranch Sunflower Seeds


Rookie Racing - Dodge
27 - Kiara Killgore - Tippmann

SuzukaCorp. - Dodge
41 - Chaud Gauche - Under Armour/CAPCOM

Cansawn Racing - Ford
73 - Jason Cansawn
74 - Lee Cansawn

Random Classic Motorsports - Dodge
79 - Trevor Souza - Coke Zero

American Racing - Ford
81 - Daniel Voyles - NOS Energy

Neyman Racing - Ford
85 - Justin Neyman

Team Farrell Autosport - Dodge
96 - Caleb Farrell - Reddit


Last edited by VerizonGuy12 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:46 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
RedViperGaming



Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:19 pm

Blue Spear makes another move
Head executive Artemis Clasing makes another quick move to add BSM to The roster of the NGSTS.
Clasing:" We really are using resources to try and compete, maybe we can make the roster. I heard Nayman Racing might be leaving." Pericles" We won't be driving, me Alex, and Ryder, Instead of us there is my Wife Kassandra Pericles, my Step-brother Roman Rehall, and my good friend Percy Wright, who is Kassandra's brother."

BSM
TBA - Kassandra Pericles
TBA- Roman Rehall
TBA- Percy Wright
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VerizonGuy12
Adminstration
Adminstration
avatar

Posts : 763
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Sun May 17, 2015 1:16 pm

I am allowing sign-ups for the series.

Team Name - Manufacturer
## - Driver Name - Sponsor

I'd prefer drivers to come from the Regionals, preferably the Aero and Kelloggs Series,
Since a good chunk of drivers in those series are my drivers, If you want them to drive the cars, just PM me, I will likely allow it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
RedViperGaming



Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Sun May 17, 2015 5:42 pm

Confirmed my Team spot. - Dodge
99- Kassandra Pericles
98- Roman Rehall
97- Percy Wright


Last edited by RedViperGaming on Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rovenami



Posts : 39
Join date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Mon May 18, 2015 1:00 pm

Confirming my spot for next season:
#23 Darren Gale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Kightmare



Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-24

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:58 pm

Confirming the spot in the league

Team Name: Gold Streak Autosport

Manufacturer: Toyota


67 James Robinson III Toyota care
87 Kevin Pascal Air Canada
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming



Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Updated my confirmation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrkylebusch1

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-06-23
Age : 18
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Not sure if I'm allowed but I will join up with anyone that can give me an offer
Jake Baskinger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming



Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:06 pm

BSM would give you an offer, Since recently Kassandra Pericles doesn't want to race anymore... The #99 is ours, if you accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VerizonGuy12
Adminstration
Adminstration
avatar

Posts : 763
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:56 pm

mrkylebusch1 wrote:
Not sure if I'm allowed but I will join up with anyone that can give me an offer
Jake Baskinger

You actually are allowed to join with your own entry if you like.

As for my teams with available spots (both Chevy entries):
DM Racing's #93, sponsorship TBD
W.Green Racing's #39, with Bojangles sponsoring

RedViperGaming wrote:
BSM would give you an offer, Since recently Kassandra Pericles doesn't want to race anymore... The #99 is ours, if you accept.

Actually 99 was taken by FRD. that team is now the 96 (95 if Farrell returns).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
VerizonGuy12
Adminstration
Adminstration
avatar

Posts : 763
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:01 pm

ATTENTION IF YOU HAVE THESE ENTRIES

VerizonGuy12 wrote:

ENTREES LIKELY DROPPED AFTER THIS SEASON DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY
Webler Motorsports - Chevy
63 - Ryan Cobane
86 - Mikayla Krater - SUBWAY

KAB Racing Enterprises - Ford
20 - Keith Batson - Fram Filters
21 - Jermey Dube - Bigs Zesty Ranch Sunflower Seeds

Rookie Racing - Dodge
27 - Kiara Killgore - Tippmann

SuzukaCorp. - Dodge
41 - Chaud Gauche - Under Armour/CAPCOM

Cansawn Racing - Ford
73 - Jason Cansawn
74 - Lee Cansawn

Random Classic Motorsports - Dodge
79 - Trevor Souza - Coke Zero

American Racing - Ford
81 - Daniel Voyles - NOS Energy

Neyman Racing - Ford
85 - Justin Neyman

Team Farrell Autosport - Dodge
96 - Caleb Farrell - Reddit

I will need to know your status on if you are returning or not by the end of the season (24 hours after the final race video is up), failure to do so, will result in your entry being dropped, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell
mrkylebusch1

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-06-23
Age : 18
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:42 am

VerizonGuy12 wrote:
mrkylebusch1 wrote:
Not sure if I'm allowed but I will join up with anyone that can give me an offer
Jake Baskinger

You actually are allowed to join with your own entry if you like.

As for my teams with available spots (both Chevy entries):
DM Racing's #93, sponsorship TBD
W.Green Racing's #39, with Bojangles sponsoring

RedViperGaming wrote:
BSM would give you an offer, Since recently Kassandra Pericles doesn't want to race anymore... The #99 is ours, if you accept.

Actually 99 was taken by FRD. that team is now the 96 (95 if Farrell returns).
I'll go with the 93 Jake Baskinger and if I'm allowed to choose the sponsor, I would choose Bass Pro Shop. If it's the team's choice, then whatever.


Last edited by mrkylebusch1 on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RedViperGaming



Posts : 46
Join date : 2015-01-14

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Okay, So Brandon Lightning will replace Kassandra.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrkylebusch1

avatar

Posts : 8
Join date : 2015-06-23
Age : 18
Location : Atlanta, Georgia

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:28 am

Updated my entry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PCOPirates13



Posts : 9
Join date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 am

VerizonGuy12 wrote:
ATTENTION IF YOU HAVE THESE ENTRIES

VerizonGuy12 wrote:

ENTREES LIKELY DROPPED AFTER THIS SEASON DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY
Webler Motorsports - Chevy
63 - Ryan Cobane
86 - Mikayla Krater - SUBWAY

KAB Racing Enterprises - Ford
20 - Keith Batson - Fram Filters
21 - Jermey Dube - Bigs Zesty Ranch Sunflower Seeds

Rookie Racing - Dodge
27 - Kiara Killgore - Tippmann

SuzukaCorp. - Dodge
41 - Chaud Gauche - Under Armour/CAPCOM

Cansawn Racing - Ford
73 - Jason Cansawn
74 - Lee Cansawn

Random Classic Motorsports - Dodge
79 - Trevor Souza - Coke Zero

American Racing - Ford
81 - Daniel Voyles - NOS Energy

Neyman Racing - Ford
85 - Justin Neyman

Team Farrell Autosport - Dodge
96 - Caleb Farrell - Reddit

I will need to know your status on if you are returning or not by the end of the season (24 hours after the final race video is up), failure to do so, will result in your entry being dropped, NO EXCEPTIONS.

I will be back for 2016
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**   

Back to top Go down
 
2016 NGSTS Silly Season **ALLOWING SIGN UPS**
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A Slightly redundant NASCAR silly season thread
» Thoughts on AMA Silly Season
» IndyCar Silly Season is just about over.
» 2014 Silly Season Thread
» IndyCar Silly Season

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NOVAR Forum :: National Organzation Vehicle Automobile Racing (NOVAR) :: Gamestop Trucks Series-
Jump to: