NOVAR Forum
Welcome to the NOVAR Forum!

Official Forum for all your NOVAR Needs!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm
Latest topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:19 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
VerizonGuy12

STRacer1973

RedViperGaming

Rovenami

Blake Camphausen

Chives5150

RandomClassic

vbooy57

Rykia_RKXK

FitzwaterAustralia59

Forum
Affiliates
NOVAR Related Sites
NOVAR Channel
NOVARpedia

Other Related Sites
AARO Forum
NORApedia
GRC Fourm
EFR Fourm
ISCO Fourm

Share | 

Is this the end of NOVAR?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VerizonGuy12
Adminstration
Adminstration

PostSubject: Is this the end of NOVAR?   Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:53 am

This is a message that I really needed to post around here and to try to address the people that have been concerned about the state of the league, and the forum has been inactive since I concluded with the 2015 season.

So is NOVAR officially dead?
Well, mostly yes, but not really. I found that the amount of time I had to take to actually run over 100 races and actually make videos for several races absolutely burned me out. Admittedly, I just got worn out from having absolutely no help what so ever and running all of these races, and yet several members would rather help other leagues. It is what burned me out the first time and is the main reason why I did not finish the videos for the 2012 season. The official main reason I have decided to stop doing it this time around, is like with every other league owner that has stopped doing leagues, is that I have to move on with my life. I have college life that I have to deal with, and I would feel that If I continued with NOVAR. I would have a really difficult time getting videos in time as seen with last season (taking nearly 11 months to go through with last year). I will still go on the forums, and make edits to the posts to add on the history. But I will no longer be using NR2003 season as a base for my league.

So in terms of actually running it. I am done.
And story wise in the years that I am not running. I will continue it, but under my own will and time.

Will NOVAR comeback for a third time?
We'll see, but I highly doubt it. It could come back if I get overwhelming support and help, but coming back for the third time under this manner. Hell no, I am just not doing it.

Will this forum be deleted?
I am going to make this simple as possible. The only way that this forum gets deleted is if the server goes down for good. I do not intend on deleting the forum because on occasion, I like to just simply browse throughout the fourm and may make cosmetic changes to it.

Just to sum it up, NOVAR is done. I had a blast in the 3 1/2 seasons that I have ran the league, but in the end, I have to move on with my life.

Sincerely
VerizonGuy12
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Michael29Shell

Is this the end of NOVAR?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1